Dita Von Teese Closes Up at the Crazy Horse



She’s single-handedly bringing burlesque dancing back into vogue. And last night Dita Von Teese was spotted outside the Crazy Horse in Paris, France.

The fair-skinned beauty looked gorgeous as she posed next to a white convertible following her last show at the racy nightclub, marking the end of her string of dates in Paris.

Quantcast

And though she loves to use her sex appeal to please her audience, it seems Dita swore off sex for a year following her 2006 divorce from shock rocker Marilyn Manson.

She told press, “After the divorce I was going through complete heartbreak. It changes you, I spent the first year not having sex at all, which was strange as I still continued to convey sex in my work.”

Dita continued, “After a split a lot of men put on a band-aid by getting another woman. I wanted to deal with the break-up and learn from it and I’ve done that now. I wanted to come through it and be able to love again as if my heart had never been broken.”

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Dita Von Teese out on closing night at the Crazy Horse (February 15).

No comments: