Chris Brown Releases Statement


As we continue to follow the developing story of Chris Brown’s alleged attack on his girlfriend Rihanna, a new statement has been released by the “Kiss Kiss” singer.

Yesterday (February 15), Brown issued a statement, saying, “Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.

Quantcast

Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong.”

He continued, “While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds.”

According to press, Chris is due to show up in court March 5th for his arraignment. Stay linked to the Gossip Girls for all the latest on this crazy case.

No comments: