Nicole Kidman Premieres “Australia” in Paris



Nicole Kidman Premieres “Australia” in Paris

Bringing her epic film to the City of Lights, Nicole Kidman premiered “Australia” in Paris, France on Monday evening (December 1).

Accompanied by her country rocker hubby Keith Urban, the Aussie actress looked lovely in a silver Dries Van Noten dress as she hammed it up on the red carpet as photogs snapped up shots.

The Baz Luhrmann directed film tells the tale of “an English aristocrat who inherits a sprawling ranch reluctantly pacts with a stock-man in order to protect her new property from a takeover plot. As the pair drive 2,000 head of cattle over unforgiving landscape, they experience the bombing of Darwin, Australia, by Japanese forces firsthand.”

While the movie saw release in the States this past Wednesday, it doesn’t officially hit theaters in France until Christmas Eve (December 24).

Meanwhile, Nicole, 41, made a brief statement to media during a Paris press conference, telling, “The rhythm of my life has certainly changed. In my teens and my 20s I wanted to change the world. Now I want to keep telling some beautiful stories … but a lot of me is about just getting to my family. Wherever your loved ones are is your home. I consider myself to be a citizen of the world.”Nicole Kidman Premieres “Australia” in Paris

No comments: