Michelle Williams: All Smiles in NYCv


Michelle Williams: All Smiles in NYC

Enjoying a chilly afternoon outing with friends, Michelle Williams and Matilda Rose Ledger were spotted out and about in New York City on Friday (December 12).

The “Wendy and Lucy” actress had a big smile on her face as her friend pushed her bundled-up daughter around their neighborhood in a stroller.

Meanwhile, Miss Williams recently spoke up about her wishes to be able to go about her daily business without the constant attention from paparazzi and fans.

The 28-year-old told Parade, “I do sometimes wish that I could live with less attention but not being totally ignored by the world. It’s very wearing to be a celebrity. I wonder if people are going to follow me or if someone is going to pop out of nowhere with a camera. I get very angry but I’m trying not to let it stop me from living.”

Telling that it’s straining trying to find the proper line between being accessible to the press and giving too much of herself, Michelle adds, “You’re sort of straddling that fine line between being kind and courteous and everything that your mother raised you to be to strangers that come up and refuse to respect your privacy.”

No comments: