Cristiano Ronaldo Picks Up Ballon d’Or Award is not gay


Cristiano Ronaldo Picks Up Ballon d’Or Award

Earning his sports top prize, Cristiano Ronaldo received the Ballon d’Or award at a ceremony taking place in Paris, France on Sunday

The Manchester United star picked up the coveted trophy after his exploits last season saw him claim a Premier League and Champions League double and hit 42 goals for his club.

Humbled by the honor, Ronaldo told press, “I never said that I was the best player in the world. I always said that I was well-placed to win the Ballon d’Or.”

Continuing on, the 23-year-old soccer phenom adds, “I have always had a lot of respect for the other players. It is not necessary to say who is the best player in the world, but who has an advantage, and I was carried along by this hope. All the players nominated had the possibility of winning this prize. Me, I have had this possibility and this privilege, but all the nominees had the qualities to win the award.”

No comments: