PAMELA ANDERSON'S CHILDREN GET TEASED BECAUSE OF HER SEX TAPES




PAMELA ANDERSON'S CHILDREN GET TEASED BECAUSE OF HER SEX TAPES!!

Pamela Anderson says her wild past is starting to come back to haunt her & her children... The former Baywatch babe, who has two sons with ex-husband Tommy Lee, says her boys are being teased by their classmates over her famous sex tapes...

Pam Pam said earlier today,

“They’re starting to get to that age where they are defending mommy... Brandon was upset yesterday because some kids said some things at school. Kids can be so mean but I knew this would come... I just explained that we are good people and we’ve never done anything to hurt anyone. I just want them to enjoy school and enjoy life. They’ve seen a lot in their little lives but they’re great kids.”

I'm sure they've seen WAYYYYY too much already!! On a side note, I totally think they should bring Baywatch back like they did with 90210!!

No comments: