Keith Told Nicole, 'You Deserve to Be Loved'


Keith Told Nicole, 'You Deserve to Be Loved'



Originally posted Tuesday November 11, 2008 09:10 AM EST
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman at New York's Carnegie Hall Photo by: Brian Zak / SipaKeith Told Nicole, 'You Deserve to Be Loved'
Nicole Kidman stars opposite Hugh Jackman in her next movie, Australia. But it's clear she has another "leading man."

The Oscar-winner delivered a moving tribute to husband Keith Urban when she accepted a Glamour Women of the Year Award Monday night at New York's Carnegie Hall.

Kidman, dressed in a floor-length L'Wren Scott gown, told the crowd: "Three and a half years ago a man came along and said, 'I'm going to take you to Tennessee.' And he took me down there and he said, 'I think you deserved to be loved. Let me love you, let me give you a home, and let's make a baby.' So thank you, Keith Lionel." (Yes, that's Urban's middle name.)

No comments: