CARMEN ELECTRA STILL LOOKS PREGNANT


CARMEN ELECTRA STILL LOOKS PREGNANT...

Carmen Electra was spotted last night at the 2008 A Salute to Our Troops extravaganza at the Hard Rock Café in New York City... I still think she's prego... Doesn't she look it?!

Pregostill

Even though Carmen's reps. have denied that she's carrying a child with her fiancé, Rob Patterson... A friend of Rob's told us a couple weeks ago,

"The couple is happy to bring a child into this world within a family setting. Rob knows Carmen will be a great mom and is excited. I'm happy to pass along this news!!"

Carmen's publicist, Jill Fritzo said right after,

"I am WITH her right now in Italy and this story is completely not true. I am sure she would like to have a family some day, but at this point, she is very focused on her career. Not sure why one of Robs friends would say that by the way - Seems so strange, but I am gonna ask!!"

No comments: