DWTS Update: Julianne Healing and Susan Lucci Goes Home Dancing With The Stars


DWTS Update: Julianne Healing and Susan Lucci Goes Home Dancing With The Stars

It’s time for a “Dancing with the Stars” update! Since the election coverage on Tuesday basically ousted all the regularly scheduled programming – everywhere – this week’s results show was held last night. Cody Linley, professional dancer Julianne Hough’s partner was paired with Edyta Sliwinska for the night. Julianne, who recently had surgery is recovering rapidly but said:

“I want to be back this week, but it may be another week just because we don¹t want anything to rupture or the stitches to fly out.”

That’s wonderful news! I can hardly wait for Hough’s return to the show though I’m sure that Cody is even more anxious than I am for her return. This Wednesday he was in the lower two which left him open for elimination before Julianne could return to the dance floor! Luckily for Hough and Linley, he was spared – unfortunately that meant that Susan Lucci and her dancing partner Tony Dovolani was eliminated instead. Susan’s goodbye was short and sweet:

“I had the most incredible experience here. I leave with a life experience, something I will never forget

No comments: