Linda Hogan has a boyfriend


Linda Hogan has a boyfriend

Following the Hulk’s move of dating a woman that looks suspiciously like his daughter, Linda Hogan is now dating a dude that looks suspiciously like her son. Did I mention he’s 19? Because he’s 19. Ummm, wow? TMZ says:

In an effort to make the Hogan family look even worse, Linda Hogan took her 19-year-old Nick-a-like boytoy to the opening of Palms Place last night! Charlie told us they are just friends — because friends are typically all over each other at the Palms. Of course classy Linda made sure Charlie-poo had a drink. (Source)

If you would have told me last June that one year from now, the most normal thing about this family would be a daughter that kinda looks like a tranny, I probably would have punched you in the face. I could go on a cross-burning spree for the next year and still look better than any member of this family. I mean, how does a 48-year-old even begin to date a 19-year-old? “When he asked me to buy him beer in front of that 7-11, I knew it was love at first sight.”

No comments: