Tori Spelling is wasting away Just seven months after giving birth to her daughter Stella


Tori Spelling is wasting away Just seven months after giving birth to her daughter Stella (via C-section in June), Tori Spelling has already lost all her baby weight, and then some. The shrinking 35-year-old actress is getting ready to appear on the new “90210“, so the pressure to lose weight and look like all her other super-skinny co-stars must have been great.

In case you were wondering what Tori did to lose all that weight so quickly, she shared her “secrets” to In Touch magazine - of course she says her diet was healthy, and she even claims not counting calories!

How much did you gain while pregnant with Stella?
I gained 50. I lost 10 pounds instantly and then another 40.

What was your diet like while losing the weight?
Breakfast was yogurt, fruit and nuts. Lunch was homemade soup with a sweet potato or soy milk base. We’d snack on celery and peanut butter, and then I’d make lean protein with vegetables for dinner.

How many calories did you eat a day?
I never counted. I just ate healthy.

What about exercise?
I would go for long walks or biking with the kids. We’d do physical activities every day.

How does it feel being back in a bikini?
I’m proud! I could’ve gotten here sooner if I was fanatical and worked out extensively every day, but I’m glad I didn’t. I’m so happy I did it with my family and in a healthy way.

No comments: